Wednesday, June 30, 2010

"NEVER again"

I was mainly disappointed with the level of customer service and management. The booking cancellation policy of 48 hrs notice is outrageous. A flight I was booked on was cancelled and so, unable to make the check in time on my first day, asked for a refund after explaining what had happened, there was absolutely no help. I had proof that my flight had been cancelled and therefore unable to be there.

Still they wanted 48hrs notice. Who knows when their flight will be cancelled. Secondly, whilst the property was relatively clean, the minor oversight of not removing rubbish from previous customers under the bed was unacceptable. I understand it is a backpackers hostel, but my room was a king ensuite, paying 0 each night I was there, I would have expected a whole lot better. I won't ever stay there again.

Love Byron Bay. Plenty to see and do, just a beautiful place to check out. I recommend the skydiving, whale watching, the beaches and learn to surf.

Book Nomads Byron Bay, or Byron Bay Area Accommodation and Hotels.

No comments:

Post a Comment